How The Kingdom of God Emanates From Heaven
and Reaches His Creation on Earth
Info-graphic by Landomart Argentina, Concept by Leslie Lyons CLICK to see Full Size
1. As we can see from this illustration, the source of all life is found only in our eternal God. Which is the Divine Essence. This essence is pure LOVE. And He is called “I AM”. The one without any beginning, the one without any end.
“And Jesus said, I AM! And you will see the Son of Man sitting on the right hand of power and coming in the clouds of the heaven” (Mar 14:62)
“And they all said, Are you then the Son of God? And He said to them, You say it, because I AM!” (Luk 22:70)
“But He said to them, I AM! Do not be afraid” (Joh 6:20)
2. LOVE, being what it is, has to express itself. The word “good” originates from the word “God”. LOVE expresses itself in a never-ending variety of ways. Too innumerable and wondrous beyond any human description. And God is manifest in indescribable beauty;
“A Psalm of Asaph. Truly God is good to Israel, to the pure of heart”
3. LOVE having expressed itself, exposes the principles of His heavenly kingdom to His creation and to the rest of the universe. It is the desire of God to share and to draw in others to be with HIM. This radiation of LOVE from the ESSENCE is called “LIGHT”.
“Then Jesus spoke again to them, saying, I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (Joh 8:12)
4. This LIGHT took on a tangible and real form to reach into the natural mind and the natural world. This was for the purpose of revealing His LOVE for the created people on His earth;
“May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God” (Eph 3:19 NLT)
To further illustrate His LOVE, God took on a human form and manifested himself to the created people on His earth, which is also called the WORD. The Christian also calls it the Holy Bible;
“The Word became a man and lived among us. We saw his divine greatness—the greatness that belongs to the only Son of the Father. The Word was full of grace and truth” (Joh 1:14)
5. From the WORD is drawn out the greatest document of LOVE ever written, the Ten Commandments. God Himself wrote these words by his own finger it was so important. All other Scripture was given by inspiration to men. In the Ten Commandments is found the life and liberty of all the created people on earth, as well as the angels and host of heaven. In the Bible, it is called “the Law”. For Jesus Christ came to fulfill the Law. Jesus Himself said;
“Don’t think that I have come to destroy the Law of Moses or the teaching of the prophets. I have come not to destroy their teachings but to give full meaning to them. I assure you that nothing will disappear from the law until heaven and earth are gone. The law will not lose even the smallest letter or the smallest part of a letter until it has all been done. “A person should obey every command in the law, even one that does not seem important. Whoever refuses to obey any command and teaches others not to obey it will be the least important in God’s kingdom. But whoever obeys the law and teaches others to obey it will be great in God’s kingdom” (Mat 5:17-19)
Jesus further reduced the denominator of the Ten Commandments (The Law) down to two statistical values;
“Jesus said to him, “What is written in the law? What do you understand from it? The man answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind. Also, Love your neighbor the same as you love yourself. Jesus said, “Your answer is right. Do this and you will have eternal life” (Luk 10:26-28)
Jesus also said this about these TWO GREAT COMMANDMENTS;
“Jesus said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets” (Mat 22:37-40)
So we can see from reading Scripture the beginning, the means, and the end result of God’s program.
“I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, says the Lord, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty. (Rev 1:8)